Angels Care Nursery and Montessori School provides a comprehensive play based and Montessori curriculum, which reflects the emerging interests of children attending our service.
Angels Care offers a range of learning opportunities to children, which are appropriate to the child’s stage of development. The service is fully committed to being guided by the principles of Siolta and Aistear, The Early Childhood Curriculum Framework for all children from birth to six years in Ireland. We recognise how important high-quality early childhood experience can be in children’s lives.
This Curriculum aims to encourage active learning, problem solving, effective communication, creativity and socialisation. It aims to give children a good start, which will benefit their long-term success in life.
At Angels Care we believe that children learn best when they:
- Participate in making decisions as much as possible
- Make choices and contribute to learning experiences
- Share their opinions and diverse experiences and discuss their learning
- Have positive role models within the staff team
- Learn in a responsive and supportive social environment
- Learn through multi-sensory experience
- Participate actively in experiences that engage them emotionally, physically, cognitively and socially